Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's 12:22 pm




Bebe's Kids


Do you know where your children are?

I should probably reword that question, neighbor lady because with all that whoopin' and hollering outside, there is no way you don't know where your grubby little rugrats are. You just flat out don't care.

This really isn't news given that I've lived here for more than a year and can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen your children fully dressed. Usually, they are half naked, with dirty feet, ashy knees, and saggy diapers.

I really feel for your children, except for when they are hanging out in my driveway like they live here, being loud as hell right under my damned window.

Go back to your homes!!! Are you too good for your home?


Happy Gilmore

And all this was pretty funny to me until I realized that yes, yes, your kids are too good for what you call a home. We don't all have to be June Cleaver but a bath and a bedtime would be marvelous.

No comments:

Post a Comment