Friday, December 28, 2012

Challenge Accepted!



So I have this friend, a rather pushy friend who is always blathering to me about what an ungrateful hussy I am and how I never give her enough shout outs for generally being rather awesome and specifically, feeding my sewing inspiration and trying to resurrect my sewing and blogging mojo.

But she lies, I tell you, LIES!!! This friend is none other than the lovely, intellegent, fellow hot mess, Ms Bear Allen over at the wonderful Black, White, and Read Book Challenge, whom I mention fairly often.

Her grousing is your gain, however, because she has issued me a challenge of my very own. And yes, I'm well aware that my record in that department can best be described as dismal but whatever, we will press on. And what is this challenge you might ask?

Bear Allen has demanded that I post once a day even if it's just a few lines.

I'm sure you'll all wondering what the hell I have to say that's worthy of a daily check in but you'll just have to wait, now won't you? But I promise, it's rather good. I can give you a few hints if you like. But only if you ask nicely.

The challenge starts Monday.

Squee!!

P.S. My mantle is short one stocking because that picture is from last year's cleaner, neater Christmas display and not this year's sewing crap and clean laundry strewn all over the place hot messathon.

Merry Christmas indeed.

1 comment:

  1. This Bear Allen person you speak of sounds BRILLIANT.

    And also, I'm telling Pudding that you're pretending that he doesn't exist. I'm picturing him crying in his little Yoda hat, all heartbroken n' such. It's enough to melt my cold, black heart.

    ReplyDelete